Get Certified! Get your PADI scuba certification. If you’ve always wanted to learn how to scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply see the wondrous world beneath the waves, this is where it starts.
The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle. We offer the highest quality training because we use scuba and Drysuits for our UK diver training. Suitable for adults and children.
Book a Discover Scuba Dive @£35 and get £35 off your Open Water Referral or Open Water Diver Course if booked on the same night.
We are the only PADI facility in Kent that provide Drysuits as standard kit from the very beginning of your training during the PADI Open Water Diver Course and thereafter.
Also have a look at our 'Learn To Dive Red Sea' packages
PADI Open Water Referral Course - One weekend - all theory and Confined Pool Dives - complete 4 open water dives on holiday. Chose between normal course where you have theory lessons or e-learning where you do it all at home or
PADI Open Water Diver course - As above plus 4 open water training dives over a 2nd weekend in a Kent freshwater lake.
The course will make you feel comfortable with the equipment you use and ensure that you develop the required knowledge and skills necessary for safe and enjoyable diving. On satisfactory completion of all phases you will be awarded an internationally recognised certification card. All the necessary Drysuit, scuba equipment, tuition, Drysuit Fitting with Pool Orientation Session and the home-study pack is supplied by C-Life. Home-study pack includes; Open Water Manual, Log book, DVD, recreational dive planner (RDP), booklet and certification in a zipper wallet. Plus C-Life Sticker, and C-Life pen.
Combining your PADI Open Water Diver Course with the PADI Drysuit Diver Specialty Course @ £609 inc can be done by adding 1 extra dive with us at the same time as your open water dive weekend AND SAVE £55. Once you are qualified you can then hire our Drysuits for your fun dives.
The Biggin Hill, and Glass Mill in Lewisham.
All courses can be tailor made on demand all year round, additional dates for mixed groups, at NO extra charge
1. PADI Open Water Referral Course - (No dives OWR)
2. PADI Open Water Referral Course - (No dives OWR) - e-Learning
3. PADI Open Water Diver Course - Full Course (OWD)
4. PADI Open Water Diver Course - Full Course (OWD) - e-Learning
5. PADI OWD & PADI Drysuit Specialty Course
6. PADI OWD & PADI Drysuit Specialty Course - e-Learning
7. PADI Open Water Referral Dives Upgrade
8. PADI OWD and Advanced Course (Min 12yrs old)
9. PADI OWD and Advanced Course (Min 12yrs old) - e-Learning
10. PADI OWD, Advanced Course and Drysuit (Min 12yrs old)
11. PADI OWD, Advanced Course and Drysuit (Min 12yrs old) - e-Learning (manual for Drysuit Course)
12. Bespoke (your pool, private teaching etc)
1. Delivery of Home-Study pack per person or collect - Not relating to eLearning
What's included in the e-Learning iTouch package;
No need to turn up for the classroom theory sessions just turn up for the pool dives in the afternnon/eve along with print out of completed theory
Dates 2019 - Pool Dives conducted at - Glass Mill Leisure Centre
Complete these THREE FORMS;