The PADI Seal Team is for young divers (8yrs+) who are too young to enrol onto a Junior Open Water Diver Course. Or wish to gain more experience and confidence before the open water course. Plus, looking for action-packed fun in a pool by completing the exciting scuba "AquaMissions."
- PADI Seal Team is a fun pool-only experience
- PADI Seal Team is conducted by certified, trained PADI Professionals
- PADI Seal Team is a fun activity for both boys and girls ages 8 and above
- PADI Seal Team helps children learn responsibility
- PADI Seal Team teaches children about the aquatic environment
- PADI Seal Team AquaMissions and activities, usually about an hour each.
Why Seal team?
Have you ever wondered what it's like to dive with flashlights, take digital pictures underwater or float effortlessly like an Astronaut? These are AquaMissions.
What will I do?
You will learn about safe diving and you can try AquaMissions. Like wreck, navigation, buoyancy, underwater photography, environmental awareness and more. Here's your chance to do some cool stuff in the pool, meet friends and share in the adventure of the underwater world.
How Long Will It Take?
Usually 1hr pool sessions but PADI programs are performance based. You will proceed as you demonstrate mastery of the course skills. This allows you to work at a pace that is comfortable for you.
What will I need?
Eager to have fun
To listen to your C-Life Instructors and staff while on your adventure.
How Much will it Cost?
£225 inc delivery of Mission Pack
The Mission Pack contains
- AquaMission Activity Book
- Seal DVD
- AquaMission Log Book
- Wall certificate
- PADI Seal Team decal
- Recognition card application form
What's included in the Price?
All course materials, Mission Pack, instruction, certification and scuba equipment plus wetsuits.
What Times are available?
Biggin Hill - 10mins pre-dive briefing and 1hr pool session Saturday afternoon
Glass Mill - Lewisham - 10mins pre-dive briefing and 1hr pool session Saturday or Sunday afternoon
Tunbridge Wells - 10mins pre-dive briefing and 1hr pool session Sunday afternoon
Midweek and Saturday Dates 2019 at - Biggin Hill Pool - meet 4.15pm finish 6pm
- Sat 20th July
- Sat 17th August
- Sat 14th September
- Sat 19th October
- Sat 16th November
- Sat 14th December
Midweek and weekend Dates 2019 at - The Glass Mill Leisure Centre - Lewisham -
Sat meet 3pm meet finish 4pm, Sun meet 2pm finish 3pm
- Sat 1st June
- Sun 2nd June
- Sat 6th July
- Sun 7th July
- Sat 3rd August
- Sun 4th August
- Sat 31st August
- Sun 1st September
- Sat 5th October
- Sun 6th October
- Sat 2nd November
- Sun 3rd November
- Sat 30th November
- Sun 1st December
Weekends and Midweek for 4m deep pool - Tonbridge Wells Sports Centre - Meet 2pm finish 4pm
- Sunday 26th May
- Sunday 23rd June
- Sunday 21st July
- Sunday 15th September
- Sunday 20th October
- Sunday 17th November
- Sunday 15th December
N.B. These dates may change during the year, please contact for more information.
What can I do after?
Continue onto the PADI Master Seal Team Specialty Aquamissions then onto our PADI Junior Open Water Diver Course, and further PADI Specialty Courses.
PADI Seal Team Member Aquamissions
- Here you learn the basics of diving. You get to breathe underwater from your regulator.
- You will learn about your air pressure gauge and practice diving signals underwater using your hands.
- In shallow water you will put on and adjust your scuba gear
- You will then practice ear clearing and swimming correctly with fins
- Breathe underwater, check your air and give air signals after reading your air gauge
- You will then practice ascents (going up)
- Makes you a more confident diver and a great PADI Seal Buddy.
- Shallow water entry and put on and adjust your scuba gear
- More hand signals
- Regulator removal and replacement with blowing bubbles
- Regulator removal and recovery of the regulator again blowing bubbles
- Equalizing the mask
- After this AquaMission, you're more than halfway to becoming a PADI Seal Team member!
- Shallow water entry again and put on and adjust scuba gear
- Some more hand signals
- Practice Inflating & deflating your BCD at surface
- Flood and clear water from your mask while underwater
- Breathing from an Octopus
- Now it's time to feel like an Astronaught, you learn what it's like to be weightless
- Shallow water entry and put on and adjust scuba gear
- Regulator removal and recovery from behind you
- Fin pivots and hovering in mid-water
- This is your last and qualifying AquaMission. You will now be awarded the PADI Seal
- Certificate. From here you can then start the Specialty AquaMissions.
- Snorkel clearing and Snorkel to regulator exchange
- Surface swimming with scuba gear
- You will then repeat all these skills to show mastery from all the previous missions.
- Shallow water entry put on and adjust scuba gear
- Snorkel to regulator exchange
- Surface swim to descent line
- Deflate BCD
- Ear clearing
- Breathe whilst underwater
- Underwater swimming
- Read your air gauge and signalling amounts
- Clear water from mask while underwater
- Octopus breathing
- Hand signals
- Regulator removal and recovery
- Replace regulator and clear
- Fin pivot & hovering
- Inflate BCD at surface
PADI Master Seal Team Specialty Aquamissions
N.B. These dates may change during the year, please call for more information.
How to Book -
Complete these two forms;
- Seal Team Statement
- Seal Team Booking Form - If you state YES to any questions please contact.