PADI Open Water Referral Course - One weekend - all eLearning and Confined Pool Dives (in local pool) - complete four open water dives on holiday.
PADI Open Water Diver course - As above plus four open water training dives over a 2nd weekend in a Kent freshwater lake.
The course will make you feel comfortable with the equipment you use and ensure that you develop the required knowledge and skills necessary for safe and enjoyable diving. On satisfactory completion of all phases you will be awarded an internationally recognised certification. All the necessary Scuba equipment, pool wetsuit, Drysuit, tuition, Drysuit Fitting with Pool Orientation Session and the home-study eLearning supplied by C-Life.
Combining your PADI Open Water Diver Course with the PADI Drysuit Diver Specialty Course AND SAVE £, can be done by adding one extra dive with us at the same time as your four open water dive weekend AND SAVE £. Once you are qualified you can then hire our Drysuits for your fun dives, or hire from another centre worldwide.
Other Options include
All courses can be tailor made on demand all year round, additional dates for mixed groups, at NO extra charge
What's included in the e-Learning package;
Check our Calendar for confirmed dates at the below Swimming pool.
Local Pool Weekend - The Glass Mill Leisure Centre - Lewisham (Local pool 5miles from Chislehurst)
1. Open Water Referral Course - (No dives OWR)
2. Open Water Diver Course - Full Course (OWD)
3. OWD & Drysuit Specialty Course
5. OWD & Enriched Air Specialty Course
6. Open Water Referral Dives Upgrade
7. OWD & Advanced Course (Min 12yrs old) - Books or eLearning
8. OWD, Advanced Course and Drysuit (Min 12yrs old) - e-Learning (manual for Drysuit Course)
9. Bespoke (your pool, private teaching etc)
Lake Entrance Fees