Due to COVID-19 we currently deliver Theory via Skype Presentations or via eLearning. We are teaching courses from Advanced Open Water upwards and many Speciality Courses. All qualified divers are welcome to join us for fun diving and practice.
If you're interested in technical diving, but haven't yet met the prerequisites for the PADI Tec 50 Diver course or PADI Tec 45 course, you can consider enrolling onto the PADI Tec 40 course. It is the first subdivision of the full PADI Tec Deep Diver course and consists of the first four dives. Because you can do one of these dives in confined water (such as a swimming pool min 2.5m), many divers start the Tec 40 courses in the winter months, ready to continue in open water when spring arrives.
You can use standard recreational scuba equipment, with some minor additions to enhance your ability to deal with tec diving conditions. Or go straight into Twinset rigs.
You'll use the Tec Deep Diver Crew-Pak, which introduces you to;
The pack includes a manual, dive planning checklist and dive planning slate. The optional Equipment Set-up and Key Skills video on DVD is a great tool to help you practice at home in between your tec diving adventures. You'll continue to use the Tec Deep Crew-Pak through Tec 50.
The Tec 40 course consists of three Knowledge Development Sections, three practical application sessions and four training dives.
• Be a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
• Be a PADI Enriched Air Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
• Be a PADI Deep Diver (or hold a qualifying certification from another organization)
• Have a minimum of 50 logged dives, of which at least
- 10 dives must be on enriched air
- 12 dives must be deeper than 18 metres/60 feet
- 6 dives must be deeper than 30 metres/100 feet
• Have a medical statement signed by a physician